ukclique > misc

7 (29.08.2017, 14:54)
Tories need to call election - they are failed Brexshit trolls
--------------------------------------------------------------

There is nothing impressive brexshit trolling pooliticians.

They need to leave office immediately.

Calling for an election seems the best option for now.

Reason for fresh elections is mindless stupidity of current
pooliticians in power.

It won't be a surprise if the current batch of mindless
moron pooliticians declared war on Isle of Weight
to create distraction from their incompetence.
abelard (29.08.2017, 15:02)
On 29 Aug 2017 11:54:23 GMT, 7 <7> wrote:

>Tories need to call election - they are failed Brexshit trolls
>--------------------------------------------------------------
>There is nothing impressive brexshit trolling pooliticians.
>They need to leave office immediately.
>Calling for an election seems the best option for now.


you lost...suck it up...for 5 more years
[..]
7 (29.08.2017, 15:08)
abelard wrote:

>>Tories need to call election - they are failed Brexshit trolls
>>--------------------------------------------------------------
>>There is nothing impressive brexshit trolling pooliticians.
>>They need to leave office immediately.
>>Calling for an election seems the best option for now.

> you lost...suck it up...for 5 more years


Gimme some money - my scruples can be bought.
[..]
abelard (29.08.2017, 15:13)
On 29 Aug 2017 12:08:05 GMT, 7 <7> wrote:

>abelard wrote:
>Gimme some money - my scruples can be bought.


always the case with the left

and much of the right

your elections are increasing decided by economic self-interest...
such are the wages of atheistic materialism

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want,
and deserve to get it good and hard"....mencken
[..]
Vidcapper (29.08.2017, 16:56)
On 29/08/2017 12:54, 7 wrote:
> Tories need to call election


They've been there, done that...
RP (29.08.2017, 17:17)
7 wrote:
> Tories need to call election - they are failed Brexshit trolls


It doesn't matter who you vote for; the Government still gets into power.
Mr Pounder Esquire (29.08.2017, 23:08)
abelard wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2017 11:54:23 GMT, 7 <7> wrote:
> you lost...suck it up...for 5 more years


I really did not know that anybody replied to this dickhead.
Well done - dickhead.
Mr On!on (29.08.2017, 23:10)
Mr Pounder Esquire <MrPounder> wrote:

> I really did not know that anybody replied to this dickhead.


Boredom knows no bounds.
abelard (30.08.2017, 00:16)
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 21:08:17 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
<MrPounder> wrote:

>abelard wrote:
>I really did not know that anybody replied to this dickhead.
>Well done - dickhead.


why not...he's brighter than you
Similar Threads