ukclique > misc

Marcus Houlden (28.07.2019, 21:11)
Er, is this thing on?

mh.
Sn!pe (28.07.2019, 21:44)
Marcus Houlden <spam> wrote:

> Er, is this thing on?
> mh.


Nope, the batteries ran down.
Mr Guest (28.07.2019, 23:01)
Sn!pe wrote (apparently) in uk.misc on Sun 28 Jul 2019 20:44:00:

> Marcus Houlden <spam> wrote:
>> Er, is this thing on?
>> mh.

> Nope, the batteries ran down.

Keep seeing posts and when I look my filters remove them. Except for this
thread...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke (28.07.2019, 23:08)
On 7/28/2019 12:44 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> Marcus Houlden <spam> wrote:
>> Er, is this thing on?
>> mh.

> Nope, the batteries ran down.


You momma gimme good head.
LOL
Sn!pe (28.07.2019, 23:57)
Mr Guest <tom> wrote:

> Sn!pe wrote (apparently) in uk.misc on Sun 28 Jul 2019 20:44:00:
> Keep seeing posts and when I look my filters remove them.
> Except for this thread...


I have a crossposted froups limit in here; MI5 Mike Corley
apparently feels he has to xpost to umpteen unrelated froups.

OTOH my stalker [grin, wave] insists on adding Sheds to
his boilerplate abuse; ho-hum...
Marcus Houlden (29.07.2019, 23:55)
On 28 Jul 2019 21:01:35 GMT, Mr Guest <tom>
wrote the following to uk.misc:

> Sn!pe wrote (apparently) in uk.misc on Sun 28 Jul 2019 20:44:00:
> Keep seeing posts and when I look my filters remove them. Except for this
> thread...


Looks like I'm not missing much by keeping mine switched on.

mh.
MI5.Victim (30.07.2019, 12:50)
On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 22:57:30 +0100, snipeco.2 (Sn!pe) wrote:

>I have a crossposted froups limit in here; MI5 Mike Corley
>apparently feels he has to xpost to umpteen unrelated froups.


For ye shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free

:-)
Richard Tobin (30.07.2019, 12:58)
In article <f680keddgp6a9bdlcbeohn9dg79qs5a98c>,
<MI5.Victim> wrote:

>For ye shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free


How's that working out for you?

-- Richard
Sn!pe (30.07.2019, 12:59)
<MI5.Victim> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 22:57:30 +0100, snipeco.2 (Sn!pe) wrote:
> >I have a crossposted froups limit in here; MI5 Mike Corley
> >apparently feels he has to xpost to umpteen unrelated froups.

> For ye shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free
> :-)


[waves to Mike]
Similar Threads